- The minimum age is 14 years old. Parental consent needed for under 18's.
- Maximum weight around 110kg.
- You must have a normal level of fitness.
- To take part in any course you must be a member of the British Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association (BHPA). BHPA membership includes third party insurance and we will arrange this on your first day, but the cost in not included in the course fee (see below).
- Time quoted is approximate and could be longer or shorter subject to your ability and the weather. Either way, you pay no more.
- Courses must be finished within 12 months, you must not leave gaps of more than 8 weeks in your training or you will be charged for extra days. This is due to the fact that if you are not current you will rusty and we will have to start much further back in the syllabus then the stage you were at when you last flew.
BHPA membership costs:
- Trial membership 3 months £53.00 (plus £22 one off joining fee)
- Annual Under 21 or over 60 £79.00 (plus £22 one off joining fee)
- Annual Membership £99.00 (plus £22 one off joining fee)