Tandem Experience Paraglider Flights
- Approx Duration-2-3 hours
- BHPA membership-Included
About the Flight
The aim is to get you in the air in a tandem paraglider with your instructor at the controls.
We may meet at the centre, or meet on the hill which would most suit the weather on the day. You would be registered with the BHPA , then be given a short briefing from the pilot about the take off, flight and landing.
You may be on the hill for a couple of hours, so should dress appropriately.
The flight itself lasts up to 20 minutes, but this can vary due to weather conditions on the day.
Please note the following key points:
- The minimum age is 12 years old & parental consent needed for under 18's
- Maximun weight around 100kg.
- You must have a normal level of fitness.
- To take part in any course you must be a member of the British Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association (BHPA). BHPA membership includes third party insurance and we will arrange this on your first day.
- BHPA Membership is included in your course fee
- Time quoted is approximate and could be longer or shorter subject to your ability and the weather. Either way, you pay no more.
- Flights booked must be finished within 12 months