Paragliding Two Day Course
- Approx Duration-2 days
- BHPA membership- Included
About the Course
The first day is as the one day experience. The 2nd day allows you to develop better ground handling skills, more understanding of the paraglider, & of course, more flying!
Hopefully, we will convince you that obtaining your Club Pilot rating is your ultimate goal! If you decide to sign up for your Club pilot course within a couple of weeks, we will deduct what you have paid off the full course fee.
Visit the school slideshow to see students in action.
Please note the following key points:
- The minimum age is 14 years old. (parental consent needed for under 18's)
- Maximun weight around 110kg.
- You must have a normal level of fitness.
- To take part in any course you must be a member of the British Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association (BHPA). BHPA membership includes third party insurance and we will arrange this on your first day.
- BHPA Membership is included in your course fee
- Time quoted is approximate and could be longer or shorter subject to your ability and the weather. Either way, you pay no more.
- Days booked must be finished within 12 months